Prospectus including the application form is available from the concerned school on payment of Rs. 900/- or on the website (www.iggi.org.in) in case of downloaded application, a demand draft of Rs. 650/- for all paramedical courses (in favor of "Indira Gandhi institute of paramedical sciences”) ,"Payable at Munshiganj "(Bank of Baroda)) OR submit application fee direct to Account No. 19080100015120 (Bank of Baroda) to be submitted with the application. The name, phone number and course applied for by the applicant should be clearly mentioned on the reverse side of the demand draft.
Incomplete application forms/ forms submitted with incorrect details/ forms reaching the school office after the last date of submission will be rejected. The completed application form (with one photo pasted) & the admit card (along with documents mentioned in point no. 2) should reach the Principal, Indira Gandhi institute of paramedical sciences, Sanjay Gandhi Hospital Campus, Post-HAL Korwa, Mushiganj, Distt- Amethi,Uttar Pradesh- 227412 of the concerned school & College on or before 4 pm of last date of submission.
Documents to be submitted along with the completed application form:
- Filled in admit card with two identical photos pasted on it
- All the following documents duly attested by gazetted officer
- 1.One photocopy each of SSLC & XII class certificate
- 2.One photocopy each of SSLC & XII class Mark sheet
- 3.Character certificate from headmaster/ principal of last attended school
- 4.Photocopy of a photo-identity & residential proof document
- 5.Undertaking from the parent/ legal guardian of the candidate promising to meet all financial obligations of the candidate during her/ his training
- The applicant to bring all original documents for scrutiny at the time of interview
Written test and interview are compulsory rounds for all eligible candidates. All questions in written test would be in Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) form. Subjects covered would be General Knowledge, Mathematics, Science and English. This would be followed by an interview. Based on the written test & interview, list of selected candidates will be displayed on the relevant school’s notice board.
Candidates selected after the interview would undergo medical examination in Sanjay Gandhi Hospital, Munshiganj. Only those found to be medically fit would be admitted to the course.
Important Dates :
|Courses||Diploma in Physiotherapy||Diploma in O.T. Technician||Diploma in Optometry Technician||Diploma in Dialysis Technician||Diploma in CT Scan Technician|
|Duration of Course||2 years||2 years||2 years||2 years||2 years|
|Strengths (Number of seats)||30||30||40||30||30|
|Application available||On line Admission form Available from 22nd April 2020 (On line) from Application Form Section.|
|Last date for submission of Application||21st July 2020|
|Date of Entrance Exam
(Written & interview)
Written Exam -
|Entrance examination||MCQ in Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Math, General knowledge & English-
|Announcement of Results||
|Selected candidate Admission starts|| - (Merit List)
- (Waiting list admission, if required)
|Commencement of course||