ABOUT SANJAY GANDHI HOSPITAL
The foundation stone of the Sanjay Gandhi Hospital was laid on 1st September 1982 by the Late Prime Minister Smt. Indira Gandhi, dedicating it to the people of Amethi.
Sanjay Gandhi Hospital was set up to provide state-of-the-art medical and health care services to the people of Amethi and its surrounding areas.
The 350-beds hospital is a project under the aegis of the Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Trust. Primary objective is providing affordable health-care for poor and weaker section of the societies.
The SGH has continuously lived up to the high expectations set by Smt. Indira Gandhi. The Sanjay Gandhi hospital provides modern diagnostic investigative and therapeutic facilities comparable with those available in most leading hospitals in the metropolitan cities of our country. It lays the highest emphasis on health education and prevention of sickness.
HIGHLIGHTS OF SANJAY GANDHI HOSPITAL
- Out Patient Departments (OPD) of Medicine, Surgery, Orthopaedic, Gynecology, Paediatrics, ENT, Dental Dermatology & Oncology
- Four fully equipped & functional Operation Theatres to handle clinical, surgical and gynecological cases
- An independent Blood Bank with modern storage facility and self-sufficient laboratory services
- An advanced Radiology, Diagnostic and Physiotherapy Department
- Dialysis Facility
- Intra-Uterine Insemination(IUI) Room & Modern Labour Room
- Intensive Care Unit & Neonatal ICU
- A/C, Non-A/C private room and general ward
All the above services are rendered effective with the help of a team of able and dedicated doctors who like to serve the people with love, patience and tenderness.