DIPLOMA IN EMERGENCY & TRAUMA CARE
|Duration of the Course||2 years|
|Number of Seats available||10|
|Syllabus Break-up||First Year (12 Months)
1. General anatomy and physiology (cytology, histology, osteology and only basic of all organ system of body).
2. Only basics of relevant pathology, pharmacology& Microbiology.
1. Detailed Osteology of human body.
2. Vital recording, first aid, bandaging and triage.
3. Hand Hygiene & prevention of cross infection.
4. Basic life Support (BLS) & Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR).
During first year, they should be there only as "Observers" in practical classes.
1.Basic Computer skills
|Second Year(12 Months)
1.Only Relevant Surgical & Medical Conditions (Relevant to ETCT Technician).
2.Nursing procedures like vital recording I.M/I.V/S.C injection, oxygen therapy, Nebulization, Catheterisation, I.V. infusion, Ryle’s tubing.
1.Various procedure done in emergency & critical units & drugs used.
2.Basic of CSSD & Sterilization Practices, bio-medical waste management.
3.Basic Bio-Medical & Engineering Physics of Equipment & Instrument used in emergency & critical care.
• Hands on training of C-A-B of Trauma.
|Medium of Instruction||English|